Rent the Delafield History Center
The Delafield History Center may be rented. See the following conditions. If you’re interested, print, and fill out the form below.
- Sixty (60) people maximum for a sit down dinner. Eighty (80) people maximum for a stand up dinner. Facilities available for “food service” catering.
- Alcoholic beverages restricted unless an exception is arranged for wine or champagne punch receptions. No smoking inside the building. ‘ Decorations upon approval.
- Hours of availability are 7am —- 11 pm.
- Daily fee for the Delafield History Center (DHC) inside use is: $375 for up to six (6) hours use and $50 per hour after.
- Daily fee for the VC grounds use is: $300 for up to six (6) hours use and $50 per hour after. This fee is separate from the inside fee.
- The user is responsible for all clean-up. If the facilities are not restored in a manner satisfactory to management, your security deposit will be assessed. Any excess cleaning costs and/or damage repair will be billed.
- A fee of $35 per hour or fraction of will be charged for set-up, clean-up, take-down and pick-ups. This includes catering.
- User to indemnify and hold harmless Hawks Inn for any and all liability for injury to any guests and/or damage to property.
- Fees subject to change unless signed and dated.